Monday, March 12, 2012

45 miles in a week

With the recent string of 80+ degree days, this past week I rode 45 miles. I went on a trail ride two saturdays ago with my dad and enjoyed being away from cars and people.  Then, Monday I biked 15 miles on local streets and bike paths before my soccer game. I wasn't sure how biking before soccer would go but my legs were just fine. Monday at soccer some guy kicked my hand instead of the ball and I scored myself a lovely brace. Then Saturday I rode 15 miles on a trail one handed. I learned that shifting gears on your right side handlebars with your left hand while going up a slippery hill is not the easiest.  We learned that spring is springing and the rattlesnakes are out...I even got a photo of one. I also rollerbladed 3 miles with some good friends after biking and learned that biking works your roller blading muscles. 







No comments:

Post a Comment