Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Updates

**KUSI in San Diego has invited me to talk about the ride on their morning show tomorrow, Thursday 8/16/12, at 7:45am.  It's live and I have no idea what I'm going to say.  I'm so excited anyway because it will be a great way to get the word out and lots of fun too!!  Sooo tune in and watch me!!!

**We have about 20 auction admission tickets left.   The auction is Saturday August 25 from 5:30-8:30pm.  It will feature live bands, paella, salad, dessert, sangria, lemonade, and over $7,000 in auction items!!

I've been so busy working at diabetes camp and then in Colorado on a vacation and most importantly working on the auction!  Lots of work but it'll all pay off!  I can't wait to see how much we raise!  I have gotten some training in.  Looking forward to more!

No comments:

Post a Comment